All reservations will be treated as provisional pending receipt of a non-refundable/non-transferable deposit of the cost of the first night's stay.
All prices shown are based on two adults sharing a double room and are subject to availability.
Children's teas are available at 5.30pm daily - very young children are allowed in the restaurant during the first hour of service.
Regrettably, pets are not allowed in the hotel.
No refunds given for dinners not taken when reservation on dinner/bed/breakfast basis.
Most major credit cards accepted. Cheque payments accepted by prior arrangement.
Rooms will be charged for unless vacated by 11.00am on the day of departure.
Rooms are usually ready for occupation from 3.00pm.
Please advise us if your arrival time is likely to be after 6.00pm.
The proprietors are not responsible for any property lost in the hotel unless it has been deposited at reception for safe keeping.
The management cannot accept liability for any loss or damage to vehicles left on the property.
Gannet Inn cannot be held responsible for failure of public services gas, electricity, water, etc.) or any disturbance beyond its control. In all cases, with the exception of personal injury or death, our liability to you for the total of all claims arising from your stay/visit with us, is limited to the cost of the booking.
Amendment to an existing booking incurs a charge of £20.00 per room per amendment.
All booking amendments must be made in writing.
No refunds are given for guests who do not stay the full duration of their holiday.
Deposits are strictly non-refundable but may be transferred to a future booking.
Disability Awareness - please advise Reception of any disabilities or special requirements.
Cancellation - a cancellation must be confirmed in writing.
For a cancellation received more than one calendar month before arrival, the deposit can be retained for use against a future booking at the Manager's discretion.
For cancellations within 4 weeks of the arrival date, the full cost of the stay is due.
We recommend that you take out your own holiday insurance cover.
The Gannet Inn reserves the right to refuse entry.
The Gannet Inn reserves the right to hire-in/provide security personnel on any occasion.
The Gannet Inn reserves the right to charge for any damage to its property, disruption to other guests or to hotel services.
All details are correct at the time of writing but may be subject to alteration without prior notice.
VAT will be charged at the prevailing rate at the time of payment and the Gannet Inn reserves the right to amend prices accordingly.
Please read the terms and conditions carefully before purchasing to ensure you are familiar with any restrictions on use or specific offer details.
- All offers are subject to the terms and conditions specified on the offer.
- Terms & Conditions apply. All Black Friday offers are for telephone bookings only.
- All stays/spa treatments/vouchers are to be paid for in full at the time of purchase to obtain the discount.
- Pre-booking required. Subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Vouchers are valid for 12 months unless otherwise stated.
- Stays - based on two people sharing a room.
- Beach Lodge Stays - based on up to four people sharing a Lodge.
- No cash alternative is available. Refunds are not available.
- Vouchers cannot be used with any other offer.
- Carbis Bay Hotel Limited reserves the right to withdraw any offer without prior notice.